The tutorials below will provide a "walkthrough" of Makai Voyager's features and functions. We have provided the tutorial data in compressed files for you to download.
For problems with Makai Voyager, please read our frequently asked questions to find answers to many commonly asked questions and problems. If you do not find what you are looking for in our faq and need to contact us, please use the contact form below.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What operating systems does makai Voyager support?
- Windows XP, Vista, and 7
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Linux Ubuntu 10.04
- What are the system requirements?
- 250MB free disk space (more for downloaded data)
- 2GB RAM
- nVidia 8600GT or better video card with accelerated OpenGL 2.1 and GLSL v1.2
- 1024x768 resolution
- How do you create a movie?
- Movies can be created by clicking on File->Save Movie... The movie capture can be set for the 3D display window, the full Makai Voyager window, or the entire desktop. Movies are saved in MPEG (.mpg) format.
- How do you control the view of the 3D window?
- Clicking and dragging with the left mouse button moves the camera in the X/Y plane.
- Clicking and dragging with the right mouse button rotates the camera at a central pivot point.
- The scroll wheel controls the camera zoom (elevation).
- I have left over files after uninstalling on Windows!
- This is caused by uninstalling Makai Voyager when it's
still running. If you have left over files, you can
safely delete the C:\Program Files*\Makai\Voyager
directory to completely remove the Makai Voyager demo. If
Voyager.exe is still executing, you may need to terminate
the process from the Task Manager, or restart your